Our Wedding Packages
Does not include Officiant or Photographer
Bride and Groom and up to 4 guests
Bride and Groom and more than 4 guests
We are often asked about the Wedding price differential.
Please keep in mind, we only do this because there is usually more coordination with the larger groups.
ALL PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
The following are the services we provide for your wedding:
- Wedding Coordinators:
Any questions you might have regarding Costa Rica: travel destinations, transportation, what to pack!, marriage license, photographer, flowers, etc. I will be accessible via email and phone to answer all of your questions. Before arriving in Costa Rica, all of your wedding details will be confirmed including menu choices for weddings, romance packages, tours and additional services you may require.
Costa Rica: Upon your arrival you will meet with your Wedding Coordinator to go over all details of your special day. The Coordinator will be with you the day of your wedding to make sure all of your needs will be satisfied.
- Private Ceremony: Ceremony will be performed at your choice of location. Locations available will depend on the size of the wedding party. Your wedding will be the only one on the property for your special day.
- Flowers: We provide a freshly cut cala lily bouquet for the bride and matching boutonniere for the groom in the Elopement/Wedding pricing. Additional flowers for your bridal party can be provided for an additional fee. ($15 for men, $25 for women)
- Sweetheart Cake: Our onsite bakery will provide a beautiful white on white cake for you and your spouse to be to enjoy.
- Ceremony Time: Since we are open to the public year round, we suggest wedding times at either 10.30 a.m. or 4.30 p.m. when there are fewer guests at The Springs. Please decide on the ceremony time that suits you best. Since the ceremonies are held outdoors, it can rain just as easily in the morning as in the afternoon. We will make accommodations if the weather does not cooperate.
- Wedding Size: On property we are able to accommodate parties up to 150.
All Wedding Services (excluding Photographer and Officiant) will be paid directly to The Springs Resort & Spa upon check out.
The Bride and Groom are responsible for both the HIRING AND PAYMENT of both the Officiant and the Photographer.
We do require that the bride and groom stay at The Springs Resort & Spa a minimum of the night of the wedding. A non-refundable, non-transferable payment in full for all guest rooms reserved will be due 60 days prior to the Wedding,. Reception & Ceremony
- Dinner pricing between $50 and $80 per person plus a 13% sales tax and 10% gratuity. Includes full service, 4 course meal including: soup, salad, entrée and wedding cake.
- Drinks: $3 - $9 per drink plus taxes and gratuity, not including Champagne Toast
- Wedding Cake included in Dinner Pricing
- We can arrange for music for the ceremony and/or reception.
For Elopements, we offer in room dining service following the ceremony.