Fishing on Lake Arenal
A True Costa Rica Fishing Adventure!
Experience the thrill of catching a Guapote. Seabassor Machaca when you fish in Lake Arenal, a sparkling 33 mile lake located in the north-central highlands of Costa Rica. Your guide will provide local advice and international quality gear for conventional, spin, or fly-fishing, snacks, drinks and fruits are included.
Fully equipped for North-American style fishing tours:
- Half-day tours: 5 hours
- Full-day tours: 8 hours
- Top-quality equipment, tackle, lures provided
- Includes fresh sandwiches, fruit, snacks, beverages & beer
- Pick-up/drop-off at convenient locations
- 18' Boston Whaler with 115 Hp Yamaha engine
- Fully equipped with bass seats, life vests, safety gear
- Lowrance electronics, GPS, and marine radio
- Comfy lounging cushions
- Complementary Costa Rican cigars
Half day tour- 6:00am-11:00am
Price: $250.00 2 persons
Full day tour- 6:00am-11:00pm
Departure point: Transportation is not included in this tour; you can arrange transportation at the Concierge desk.