Fishing on Lake Arenal
A True Costa Rica Fishing Adventure!
Captain Ron's Lake Arenal Fishing Tours -- the premier fishing guide service on Lake Arenal. Your adventure starts the moment you launch with Captain Ron. Experience the thrill of catching a guapote or machaca when you fish Lake Arenal, a sparkling 33-mile lake located in the north-central highlands of Costa Rica.
Lake Arenal is next to the very active Arenal Volcano, one of Costa Rica's most popular destinations. The Lake Arenal and La Fortuna area is a convenient hub for many adventure tours, and features hot springs, zip lines, kayaking, white-water rafting, and other exciting excursions.
Your guide, Ron Saunders, is a seasoned American fisherman with top quality gear for conventional, spin, or fly fishing.
Captain Ron's Lake Arenal Fishing Tours is the premier fishing guide service on Lake Arenal, fully equipped for North-American style fishing tours:
- Half-day tours: 5 hours
- Full-day tours: 8 hours
- Top-quality equipment, tackle, lures provided
- Includes fresh sandwiches, fruit, snacks, beverages & beer
- Pick-up/drop-off at convenient locations
- 18' Boston Whaler with 115 Hp Yamaha engine
- Fully equipped with bass seats, life vests, safety gear
- Lowrance electronics, GPS, and marine radio
- Comfy lounging cushions
- Complementary Costa Rican cigars
Half day tour- 5:30am-11:00am
Price: $225.00 for 1 or 2 persons, extra person $70
Full day tour- 5:30am-2:00pm
Price: $325.00 for 1 or 2 persons, extra person $70
Departure point: Lake Arenal Dam