Two Bedroom Junior Springs Suite (Room #317)
- One king and two twin beds with additional rollaway possible. This two bedroom two bath guest room occupies an even higher elevation than our Alta Vista units and enjoys an even more spectacular view of the volcano and countryside. The master bedroom has the same layout as the vista but the bathroom is larger with a special arched ceiling and lighting feature behind the Jacuzzi tub.
The second bedroom has floor to ceiling windows in a radius design that offers a dramatic sensation of floating as you view the mountainside dropping hundreds of feet below.
The room offers two twin beds with sufficient space to add a third if needed. The occupants of both the master and second bedrooms can enter and exit through a common hallway without disturbing each other as long as the privacy doors are closed.
This room includes
- Private Terrace with Balcony and Picturesque Volcano View
- Hammocks, Rocking Chairs
- Central Air Conditioning
- Luxurious Marbled Bathrooms with Jacuzzi Tubs and Multiple Head Showers
- Satellite Television with 37” Flat Screen TV, Surround Sound Stereo with CD/DVD Player and IPOD/MP3/USB Connectivity
- Telephone, Wireless Internet Access
- Mini-Bar Refrigerator and Coffee Maker.
Lodging includes unlimited access to all Hot Springs and Pools.
Our amenities cannot be compared to other hotels in Costa Rica and will make your Costa Rica family vacation or honeymoon unforgettable.
Each additional adult is $50, each child is $40.
All rates DO NOT include Breakfast or Sales Tax.