At The Springs Resort and Spa, we strive to create the most memorable experiences for our guests by providing the best quality and service in all that we do. Unfortunately, not all of our guests are able to see and do everything they’d like to during their short amount of time with us. So, we comprised a list of the top 10 things to do when visiting our resort in the hopes that our guests can take advantage of the many amenities, dining, excursions, and sights we have here at The Springs!
Let’s start with number 10……….
10. Have a ‘Costa Rican Casado’ (or any dish) at any one of our dining locations on-site – Our dishes are hand-crafted by our world-class chefs and they are absolutely delicious!
9. Go bird watching at Club Rio – Our guides are incredibly knowledgeable about so many different kinds of birds in the area. Ask them about the Yigüirro, Costa Rica’s national bird!
8. Ask our wonderful concierge staff about local tours and excursions – La Fortuna is the hub of adventure tours in Costa Rica! Don’t miss the zip lines, canyoneering, rafting, and more.
7. Visit our 14,000 square foot spa and fitness center – Ask about our most recent amenity ‘Las Hojas Spa Bungalow’. A relaxing outdoor experience you are sure to enjoy.
6. Go on a tour of our Wildlife Sanctuary – In conjunction with MINAE, these rescued animals have been placed under our care in order to provide them with food, shelter, rehabilitation, and enrichment.
5. Take a picture of the Arenal volcano – This one might be tricky because of the unpredictable weather in Arenal. The best times of year to catch a glimpse are during September and October!
4. Sunset horseback riding – Enjoy an easy ride that takes you through the forest, across a river, and along a country road with spectacular views of the volcano and the San Carlos plains.
3. Have a romantic dinner at our fine-dining restaurant ‘Las Ventanas’ – You can see so many shining stars hovering above the silhouette of the Arenal volcano.
2. Go tubing at Club Rio – This is such a fun excursion and by far one of the most popular at our Club Rio Outdoor Center. Watch out for our adventurous guides!
and the number 1 thing to do when you visit The Springs Resort and Spa is……….
1. MONKEY SLIDE!!! Enjoy one (or all) of our 28 mineral hot springs, pools, and waterfalls on-site including the monkey slide at Perdido Springs!
Hope you enjoyed our list! Try them out on your next visit to The Springs Resort and Spa.
Until next time,